Senin, 18 Maret 2013

Review NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors

Review NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors
LSS 504 HARMONICA



The packaging from the product simple yet elegant seduce me to buy it immediately. But the truth is there is a discount on this lipstick,so I bought it. The color itself very playful and fun ofcourse . pink pastel is the right word for the colour or pale pink. I ecommend it for all of you that have white yet bright skin and red liptone.cause for me it not really match for my lip tone. My liptone more like pale so it look like I’m sick when I use it.dont worry if you want it,you can combine it with red liptint.or whatever your creativity bought you.cause basically this lipstick last long for your night activity or date,or just hang out with your friend. I rate this lipstick 3 from 5.and recommend it for girls with bright skintone
 



DIST BY NYX Los Angeles CA 90040 U.S.A
NYX Cosmetics LTD,311 Shoreham street,Sheffield,s2, 4FA,UK
Made in Taiwan
www.NYXcosmetics.com

Review The Faceshop Lovely ME:EX BBCREAM

1 komentar:

  1. jadi pengen, itu kan lipstiknya mirip yang dipakai Barbie :)

    following you, mind to following back??

    BalasHapus